Senior Web and Application Developer with over twenty years of Front-End Internet development experience in a wide variety of business applications. Seasoned User Experience Architect who understands Accessibility, Development Methodologies, User Interface Design, Analytics, Social Media, Information Architecture, Search Engine Optimization, Mobile Device Site Development, and Content Internationalization. Perpetually interested in learning new technologies, methodologies, and development tools. I take great satisfaction in cultivating a reputation for providing solutions. Certified Scrum Master.
Lead Developer at Sparks Grove
- Collaboratively created a trade show touchscreen experience which displays an interactive map of the U.S. featuring client facility locations, providing employment opportunities at each, and allowing users to filter opportunities by specialty.
- Lead discovery and development of accessibility-improvement efforts toward websites for Fortune 100 companies in the banking and airline industries. Delivering ADA compliance improvements per WCAG 2.0 AA standards, we addressed design issues such as contrast and use of color, and technical issues such as keyboard-only navigation and screen-reader assistance.
- Participated in the crafting of proposals for bringing new work for the agency and met with prospective clients to explain the technical opportunities and approaches.
User Interface Engineer for AutoTrader
- As a senior front-end developer, participated in the creation of the next-generation of AutoTrader's Trade-In Marketplace which facilitates the trade-in or sale of vehicles between users and automotive dealers.
Senior Rich Media Developer for Hipcricket
- Ensured proper tracking of user interaction via a variety of tracking technologies including Google Analytics and Doubleclick.
- Collaborated with creative resources to design SPA logic and functionality that met the business goals of the client while ensuring an effortless user experience.
Senior Web Developer for Case-Mate
Senior Internet Development Consultant for Coca-Cola
- Doing business as Tasanova Inc., consulted on the Innovations Team of Coca-Cola's Global IT division.
Senior Web Developer for CCP Games / White Wolf
- Designed, developed, and maintained the EVE Online Store, built on AbleCommerce.
User Experience Architect for OfficeArrow.com
Internet Developer for Intercontinental Hotels Group
Implementation Producer for CoxSearch
- Responsible for the construction of the user interface of a localized search tool that is designed to provide information, including maps and directions, to products and services to be found in the Atlanta area.
Multimedia Developer / Writer for Six Continents eLearning
- Conceived and designed online eLearning courses based on collaborations with trainers and with an understanding of the multicultural international audience. Technologies employed include FlashMX, HTML5, CSS3, and ActionScript.
Senior Internet Application Developer for Stardata Technologies, Inc.
Web Development Manager for National Electronic Attachment, Inc.
Web Master for CNN Interactive
- In other news ... was coded back on September 29, 1996.
Clemson University, 1993
Carson-Newman College, 1991